Saturday

Is There Anything She Can't Do??


You'll be pleased to know that creepy-face J-eating champ "Gal" Sone (ギャル 曽根) has finally launched her singing career. Something about this chick really weirds me out, and it's not just that she can eat 11 bowls of ramen in one sitting. Check out how mortified dude in the picture is. The science of how these freaks do it is actually quite interesting. I managed 34 years without watching an x-ray of 14 pounds of curry rice being digested by an 80 lb woman, how I do not know.

In related news, I just ran four miles and ate a giant bowl of bun at PPQ on Irving. Rehydrating with water is for suckers! A cold 33 was what gave the Viet Cong the edge, you know. And those black pajamas and sandals were truly a marriage of form and function. I would illustrate said wedding here if a search for Viet Cong in Google Images yielded something other than video game stills. I weep for our youth! Anyhoo, only the anti-fascists in the Spanish Civil War looked cooler.

No comments: